Friday, March 19, 2010

*Monologue*

The Land Of Dreams~*
Every night I rest my head on the pillow listening to the lullaby you used to sing to me, drifting away to dream land, dreaming of what has been & what could’ve been. I love you, always have and always will. Remembering every touch, every word & every smile. Now it’s all feels like I was in a really good dream which I wish to go back to. A dream where everything felt so real. The way you hugged & the way you kissed made me feel like nothing can ever go wrong. Now I can’t tell the difference between reality and the illusion. I’m confused, bewildered, lost. I want you, I need you, I scream your name every night during my sleep. I acted so strong. But finally, I surrender.
“I NEED YOU”

1 comment:

  1. Amaaziiing !
    Can't wait for more ;)

    Maryam Q

    ReplyDelete

Dont be afraid to tell me your honest opinion. Your comments are what make me a better writer.