Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tell Them*

Heyy y'all .. this a  break from the story until they get me my hard disk so i could finish part 4 x_x 


anyways Enjoy ;*




Tell The World i Have a Broken Heart
Tell The Songs To Drip Of Pain 
Tell The Hearts To break apart
& Tell The People i'm Going insane. 


Ur Soft kisses Filled with Venom 
The Words U Say Drizzle Of Lies
Ur Sweet Deadly HugS break me down 
All i'm left with are loud loud Cries 

Before u stab me, Sing that song
That i love for you to sing 
Put that dagger in my back
Let me feel that Killing Sting

Let that memory of you make me smile
When i take that very last breath
When u push it even deeper 
Let me enjOy that lovely death.

1 comment:

  1. GOOD! :)) But I like it better if your letters are properly written. Jejemons do like you. :P

    ReplyDelete

Dont be afraid to tell me your honest opinion. Your comments are what make me a better writer.