Friday, July 6, 2012

I Don't Love You *


* I Don't Love You *

Forgive me my darling
For what was said
I love you? Not really
But in love with you I am

As lonely as I was
And as lost as I felt
You have found me now
You have rescued this little lamb

Look at me now
I am different than how I was
I am thankful for everything
Even for changing my plans

You have taken my soul
All Around the world
Not flying though
But hand in hand

I don’t love you
As big as the world
Not even as much as the stars
I love you my darling
As much as the grains of sand

For everything
You gave to me
I am forever in your debt
I love you, my darling
Like there are no others in the land 


Xoxo, Sulfur Al Sayegh
This poem has been inspired by someone very close. Thank You <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont be afraid to tell me your honest opinion. Your comments are what make me a better writer.