Saturday, February 20, 2010

Parts Of me*

Well Mmm .. He's Somthing new. its not a poem, but u can call it a love monologue i guess. Anywayz if you like it tell me, if you dont i'll stop writing those stuff =P
........................................................................................................................................................................


Parts Of me

My Brain?
Every part of my brain thinks of you, dreams of you, your face, the way you touch.



Me?
Ever part of me longs for your touch.


My ears?
Both my ears are dying to hear your voice, the sound of your breath.


My lips?
Thirst for yours, for the way you kiss.


My nose?
It craves for your smell, your marvelous smell.


My eyes?
They would go blind till the day they see you.


My hair?
It misses the way your fingers would go through it.


My hands?
Would press tightly imagining your hands with mine.


My neck?
It covets the touch of your lips.


And well, My heart?
Every heartbeat screams your name. My heart is the place you’re at. My heart loves you more than it loved anyone else before.

4 comments:

Dont be afraid to tell me your honest opinion. Your comments are what make me a better writer.