Monday, February 8, 2010

Part 18-*

I'm Very sorry, i knw i'm very late in posting it, i've had a bit Of Trouble with it. But Thanks To my Best Feinds Help "Booshi". i finished it. Booshi This part is deticated to you, Hope you Like it. LOVE YOU (L)



I woke up trying to remember what was so important today.

“MILCHTYY” oh my god, I have been waiting for this day since the day I got engaged, but now that its here I don’t think I’m quite ready for it, am I ?

I got up brushed ma teeth, washed my face, changed n headed down stairs. It was 10:00am so I had much time to prepare myself. My sister came down stairs all excited about today, holding her dress in front of her and dancing around the living room. And of course my mother yelling from up stairs for me to go get ready. I ate my breakfast really quickly n went to get my dress. And since it was valentine, I thought that a red dress would make everything perfect. A silk, short, red dress, with a big bow on the hip. Then I went and got my jewelry, and sorted everything on the bed, but something was missing. “SHOES!” crap how could I forget buying shoes?! I called my mum and told her that I didn’t get shoes, and my mum got dressed quickly and we headed to the mall. After 10 silent minutes my mum finally spoke.

“So, are you ready for today?” she asked excited.

“Am terrified, but yeah I guess am ready for it” I replied worried that I may not find the perfect shoes for my dress.

“Omg my baby girl is all grown up. How’s Mayed treating you hun?” I felt weird, talking to my mum about a guy, but I kinda liked it, n I can tell she was so eager to know. So I started telling her.

“Wow mmm, he’s amazing. He calls me every 10 minutes to check up on me n to make sure am fine. And he talks to me like am his queen, n if I’m pissed he wouldn’t hang up unless I laughed my head out” I said imagining him next to me, holding my hand.

“He seems like an amazing guy.” I felt like she was about to cry. “I really wish you a great life with him honey” and then she burst into tears.

I tried calming her down, and by the time we got to the mall, she was already laughing and talking about her old days with dad. Which was kinda disturbing. We entered every shoes shop we can find, n I was going crazy cuz I couldn’t find the perfect shoes. We had one more store to go n when we got to it; I saw it there just staring back at me. The perfectest red, high heeled shoes. This fortunately also had a ribbon on it. After 3 hours of shopping, we found the perfect shoes, n headed home. I sat there waiting for the makeup artist to come cover my face with all that makeup, and fix my hair. I flipped through several magazine pages until she got here. It was already 6, so I had so little time to finish. After sitting on the same seat for like 2 hours, I felt like my back was about to crack. I paid the woman, n started getting ready. My sister and 7amdoh came into my room with the widest smiles on their faces . “Halla walla bel3roos” 7amdoh Said.
I smile n said “ahlain” as I gathered my stuff; n got the final look at myself in the mirror.
“Mashalla Sis. You look AMAZING” 79ooh said as she came and gave me the tightest hug anyone could give, and 7amdoh was next. After like 5 minutes there was a knock on the door. It was my dad holding the paper am supposed to sign on.“Wow, mashalla mashalla gumaar ymshi jdaami. Allah yhaaneech 7abeebty.” He kissed my forehead as he handed me the paper. I looked at it for a while n thought *this paper is the thing that would change my life forever, he will be mine, n I will be his. Nothing could ever change that. This is the only thing that separates me from him*. I gave my Sister & my 7amdoh a Final look before I signed n said. “Bye Bye Bachelorette life” I looked at the paper for the last time and signed, filled with confidence, and with no worries.

“Yaaaaaaay” my sister started screaming as soon as I handed my father the paper. “YOU ARE MARRIED!!!!!”

I shot her a shy smile n said “yes well, I guess I am”.

My father kissed my forehead again and headed out of the room.

“It’s time for you to get down hun; everyone is waiting to see the most gorgeous bride ever”

I took a deep breath n closed my eyes. Flashbacks of my memories with mayed crossed my mind. The way he held my hand, the way he pulled me tight to his body, the way he kissed my hand. I had a wide smile on my face just as his voice echoed in my head. I walked very slowly out of the room; I stood on top of the stairs and stared down. Every single eye was concentrated on the stairs waiting for me to come down, waiting to see whether I’ll look different. The grooms family waiting to see whether the new member of their family was going to fit in with them or not. Everyone is waiting. I started walking down the steps, with what must’ve been like 300 eyes looking at me. Very proud of myself, very confident of myself. Trying to keep my pace right, slow n steady. I can hear people whispering all around me, talking about me I hoped. I can see my mother standing in front of me, eyes filled with tears, struggling to smile. I walked myself to where am supposed to sit. Fixed my dress and sat down. I started looking at everyone, while everyone stared at me too.

“Why is everyone looking at me like that?” I whispered to my mom.

“Because you’re gorgeous baby” she replied as she kissed my cheek.

As everything went by smoothly, and everyone was happy and enjoying themselves. I can’t describe how I felt; I had mixed emotions bottled up inside me. I’m just waiting for the moment where I’d be alone with him, with my mayed. When everyone left and it was finally time to see him. I got up fixed my hair. That’s when my father called me in to see mayed. I can feel my tummy being squished, and my heart scrambling through my chest. I held the door knob, open the door and entered too see mayed standing there, his face to the wall, waiting for me I guess.

“E77m” I said.

*Mayeds perspective*

I heard the most beautiful sound on earth.

I turned around, and there she was. An angel on the ground, and standing there in front of me. My jaw dropped open. I have never seen such beauty, she was perfect. She was mine, forever. I walked very slowly heading towards her. She was playing with her hair in the cutest way I’ve ever seen, n smiling the most beautiful smile anyone could ever smile, I sank into her eyes while she looked at me. I stood in front of her just gazing into her eyes like I’ve never seen them until now. I held her hand so tight, and held her tighter to my body, just so I could breathe the same air she does, so I can share the most important thing to live, with her. I held her chin up I locked me eyes on hers, we kept staring into each other’s eyes. I leaned forward, my nose touched hers. I took a deep breath, when her scent drove me insane. I moved my lips from her cheek making my way to her lips. I kissed her for the first time ever; everything inside of me went crazy, my feelings, my heartbeats, my thoughts. I pulled her even closer n said.

“Nothing will ever stop me from loving you, not even death. You are mine now, you always were n always will be. I Love You”
Dun forget the comments (K)

7 comments:

  1. Omg omg ana awaaal we7daah 2 read this yaaaay !!
    I want 2 saay inaa this story is amazingly amazing
    Samsooomaa I dun want this story 2 end
    Keep writing it 4evaaa cuz I'm inlove n addicted 2 ur story <3
    O thnx 4 dedicating this part 2 me
    Luv yaa fwendatiii !!! <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halpart 9aya7ni please nba ilnext part quiqly magdar a9br.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!

    Were is My Mayed ?? :P
    Luvv it Saaam <3

    ~ TaTTz ! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing story walla

    My czn sent me the link today (while driving) w endamgt!

    Lha daragah I parked elcar!

    Pllz plllz next part


    Faisal Alfahim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thaaaanxxxx ya'lll !!! <3

    Realllyy Glaad That You Love it <3

    Love ya My Readerz <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG BEST PART BEST PART <3

    NEXT PART NEXT PART :P


    haha waaaayd mntmjh XP

    ReplyDelete

Dont be afraid to tell me your honest opinion. Your comments are what make me a better writer.