Sunday, January 24, 2010

Part 17-*

Omg i haven't written in a long time i know.. am sorry you guyz i've been really bzyyy .. Enjoy The Part (L)

I Looked at them silently for a while n then Said “I...”

My Mum gave me this anticipating look that I couldn’t let her down no matter what.

“I accept” n I quickly looked the other way and ran upstairs. I can hear my mom ityabib downstairs, n I couldn’t help but burst into laughter. As soon as I closed the Door 79oh opened it and rushed inside.

“YOU SAID YES DIDN’T YOU?” She asked excited.

“Mmm Yeah” I felt like my face was on fire and very red.

79oh n I started jumping on the bed n yelling out of excitement. I suddenly remembered mayed so I stopped jumping, threw myself on the bed, n dialed his number. I asked 79oh to be quiet, so she stopped jumping n sat with me on the bed.

“Aloo” he answered with a depressed voice. Probably because I told him that I told mum that I have to think about the proposal.

“Hi, listen mayed before you say anything. We’ve been together for 2 amazing years and I still feel like I don’t know you that well. Therefore I can’t accept your proposal. I’m sorry, I really wish you a great life with someone else but I don’t think you should stick yourself to me. And I really think we should end this, because it’s only going to go downhill from now on.” I said with a very serious tone. It killed me to do this, because I know he’s going to get hurt so badly, but it’s worth it just to see the smile on his face when he finds out that it was just a prank.

Mayeds perspective…


My whole world shattered in one second, her words were like a knife stabbing me. The pain wouldn’t stop. I stayed quiet, didn’t know what to Say. Maybe she’s right, maybe I proposed too fast. I couldn’t see anything anymore the whole world went black. For the first time in my adult life I felt the warm tears on my cheeks, and then the tears started gushing that I couldn’t take it anymore. She noticed that I started crying, the sound of my inhaling was too obvious. I couldn’t stop; the wound was too deep for it to heal. I hung up quickly before she said anything n just sat on the nearest chair I could find. Did I just lose my reason to live? My reason to smile? My reason to breathe? No way I can’t lose her! Not her! I heard a sudden knock on the door, but I wasn’t in the mood to talk to anyone, so I didn’t pay much attention to it n I kept on thinking. Imagining her face, when she saw the air balloon, the one I made especially for her! The gratitude in her eyes. The Love. All that just vanished and I’m not going to get it back. All the thinking made me feel sleepy. I decided that I better sleep a bit before I go insane!

2 Hours Later ~]

The harsh knocking on the door woke me up.

“What do you want?” I yelled. The headache was killing me.

“Its dinner time” my father said from behind the door.

I got up n sat on the bed, n when I remembered everything I couldn’t help throwing myself on the bed again and lying down. How could a girl do all this to me? She’s not just any girl. She’s Hind, the girl who lit up my world, the one who was my reason to get up in the morning! But why? Why wouldn’t she accept? Did I hurt her in anyway, Did I Do anything wrong towards her? I’m not going to give up on her. She is mine, she’ll always be mine!

“Yalla ya mayed, get down for dinner” my father yelled again from behind the door.

“Ok Ok am coming”

I got up n headed to the bathroom. I Washed my face n fixed my messed up hair, n headed down stairs. I saw my dad, mum, n baby brother n sister sitting on the table waiting for me. I kissed my parents’ foreheads n sat next to my dad.

“Mayed I have really good news” Said my dad with a smile on his face. My father wasn’t That Old he was in his early 40s. So I was very close to him, I could talk to him about anything, we have like the perfect father, son relationship.

“Oh yeah? What is it?” I doubt anything could be good after what happened today with hind. But eh, what’s the harm?

“Hind alX accepted your proposal. Mabrook son, you’re getting married” my baby sister and brother started singing * ya m3airees, 3ain Allah taraaa, wL gmr w il njoom tmshi wraah*
I was so confused! How come? She told me that she didn’t accept the proposal and my father says she did!


“What?! Are you Serious?! Are you positive?!” I asked confused. My mum n dad laughed their heads off because of my reaction.

“Yes of course I’m sure, her father called me today. I knocked your door to tell you, but you were sleeping”

Omg I can’t believe this. What she did was just a prank? She’s mine. Soon She Will be with me forever. Hind. MY HIND! I Stood up, carried my baby sister ‘3aya and started dancing across the living room and singing. My parents sat there laughing on the way I reacted. I put down ‘3aya n ran up to my room. I threw myself on the bed n called Hanood.

“Aloo” She answered with the most angelic voice I have ever heard.

“Hind! Inty 5a6eeebty!” I said in disbelieve.

“Yeaah 7beeeeby, I hope you’re not upset because of the prank” she said, acting very innocent.
“Ahh hind, you don’t know ana kaif mrta7 right now, Am on top of the world. Nothing can affect me.” I replied.


“Ya 7yaaati. Ok so our parents will decide about the 56ooba, milcha, wedding n all that. All I’m going to do is Enjoy the best time of my life with the most amazing fiancĂ© ever” she said, very happy.

“I Love You baby” I felt like my heart was going to explode from all the love I feel for her.

“W ana a3shagk 7beeby”

Leave your Comments Plz (A)

7 comments:

  1. Luved this part...cnt wait 4 the next one..:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG but the prank was a lil harsh on him :p bss 3ady lol

    Yalla next part CAN'T WAiT :s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwh.. <3

    i want a guy like Mayed ! =(

    Hhhhhh


    TaTTz ~! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg omg !!! soooo damn happy !!! ya allaaaah i cnt beleive it !! 7baait this part !! jst looove it !! yalaa start writing bout the milchaa and wedding cnt wait 4 the nxt paaart !! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo cutee <3 !!!

    Plz post sooon (A)

    w longer hehe =P

    Mareemo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wainech ?! ;O
    it's been a while since u last posted.. 6amneenna 3laaich !! XD <3

    ReplyDelete

Dont be afraid to tell me your honest opinion. Your comments are what make me a better writer.