Saturday, January 9, 2010

Part 14-*

Part 14
Scrambled hearts




As usual 7amdOh saying stuff that don’t really make sense, babbling on & on about this guy she likes at our school. Well, I must say he is Gorgeous, no wonder she’s into him but of course she’s my best friend so he’s all hers, and plus I have mayed what do I want with this guy? Anyway, we went through an extremely boring day! And Just when I started to think that nothing interesting will happen today This Happened..

“Hanood come check this Out!” yelled a7med from outside.

“What’s happening?!” I said perplexed. I saw the whole school gathered. What could possibly be so interesting?! I went outside, I couldn’t see anything! WHAT WAS GOING ON?!!!! I stood there confused, n feeling really stupid!

“Baby” he whispered in my Ear. I was Shocked, I turned around n my eyes Opened wide, my jaw dropped open, n I couldn’t find the right words to say. Omg he is the most amazing boyfriend ever! I can’t believe he did this, n I can’t believe he remembered! Mayed stood there looking gorgeous as usual wearing a Black Tux with the tie n everything, he held what must’ve been about 150 balloons in his hand. I’m Surprised he didn’t Fly Off with Them.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!” he said with the most amazing smile on his face. I ran up to him as fast as I can n hugged him so tight! I can’t believe he did this. I gave him a light kiss on the cheek, n as soon as I did, I noticed the decoration everywhere the balloons n flowers n everything! I stood there beside him like I was hiding from something. I was really intoxicated by all this, having him here n everyone I know was really special. A7mad gave me The Come-n-hug-me look.

I Looked at Mayed innocently n said “please Can I?!”

“Well he helped me with everything n you mean a lot to him. Go ahead” he said with a wide smile. Then he looked at a7med “you have 15 seconds” he teased.

I ran over to a7med n gave him an extremely tight hug, n 7amda too. We all had an amazing time; everyone talked n joked n danced. It was a perfect birthday. After a long day of laughing n dancing everyone headed home very happy. I went into the house, and layed on the bed. That’s when I noticed the folder paper that was on my night stand. I picked it up n opened it.

“Meet Me
At The Park
At 6:30
I’ll Be Waiting.

Xoxo,
Mayed”

I read the paper over n over n over again. Could he be anymore perfect? I wonder What’s Waiting for me at the park. Did I ever mention that I am totally in love with that guy? I put down the paper on the bed n started thinking, every thought in my head had mayeds name on it. What was he going to do at the park? A Sudden knock on the door snapped me out of it.
“Come in” I yelled.

The door Opened and in came my mother. Hmm that’s weird my mum never comes to my room unless it’s extremely important.

“Hanooda 7beebty, I have to talk to u about something” she said seriously.

“Yeah sure mum, am all ears.” I said confused.

“Ok, this might be life changing to you, but I want you to know that it’s totally up to u. Me n your dad will support you no matter what you say” she said.

3 comments:

  1. Omg .. Dun tell me she's gtta get married or move outta the country or smthn ..
    Nicely Written SaaaaaM ! xD

    TaTTz ! <3 ~~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mayed 56abha maybe? =P
    hopefully..

    http://tslo-hamda.blogspot.com
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG~! LOVE THE STORY~! Can't wait for more. UU rock

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Dont be afraid to tell me your honest opinion. Your comments are what make me a better writer.