Saturday, January 2, 2010

Part 12-*

Part 12
Scrambled hearts


I Backed up, Looked at my clothes “what the! Omg I can’t believe I got out of the house like this!” I was wearing a pink pajama with tiny monkeys on it, and pink fluffy slippers. I must say I don’t blame the people for looking at me like I’m mentally ill.


“Why are you here? Your flight is at 10!” I suddenly remembered why I’m here.

“Well I was at home getting ready to travel and never come back when my mum started crying and asking me not to leave. So I had to make sure she calmed down n slept, before I left.” He explained. “But how did you know I was traveling?”

“Your sister told me, are you out of your mind?! You’re going to leave your family, your country, n your friends, for no reason & not come back?!” I was starting to get pissed.

“I have a reason” he replied.

“Which is?!” I asked. Now I was really pissed.

“You! You don’t want me anymore, you’re with mayed now, n I pretty much don’t have anything left here!” he said with a sad tone in his voice.

“Ok but you can’t stop you’re life just because I’m with someone else, we can always be friends” I was trying my best to come up with the right words.

“It’s so hard for me to see you with someone other than me, you were always meant to be mine” I felt the tension in his voice as he spoke.

“a7med this was two months ago, what me and you had was more than amazing, but you have to learn to move on, and like I said we can always be friends, so what do you think?!” I asked hoping he would say yes!

“I’d love that” he said with a defeated voice and a wide smile on his face.

“Omg ok does this mean that you’re staying?” I was really excited that what I said worked, I didn’t think it would. Having a7med as a friend would be a blast.

“Eh why not? After all as your friend you’ll need a shoulder to cry on whenever that mayed of yours hurts you” he had this amazing sarcastic smile on his face. I gave him a light hit on his shoulder and then hugged him so tight.

“So wanna go out for lunch?” I asked very excited.

“Sure” he said as we headed to the door.

We went to Fridays for lunch and we had some interesting talks, and I must admit that a7med is a much better friend than a boyfriend. When we finished our lunch we went for at walk JBR, the weather was to die for, it was simply amazing.

“Owh shit I need to go home” I said as I figure that I didn’t tell my mother that I was going out. I said goodbye to a7med and headed to the car. I heard something weird while I was driving, but I thought it was just some car behind me so I didn’t give it much attention. I got home, parked the car and went inside.

“You want to explain something?” a very scary and angry voice said.

“Oh Hi mum” I said trying to stay calm.

“Don’t act like you didn’t do anything! You went out without taking permission and you took MY CAR when u don’t even have license!!” she said Furious!

1 comment:

  1. Loved this part...can't wait for 13.....=D

    ReplyDelete

Dont be afraid to tell me your honest opinion. Your comments are what make me a better writer.