Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Part 11 -*

Part 11
Scrambled hearts

“Omg no no no no no no!!!” I woke up Screaming; it was 9:30am!! Only 30 minutes left for his flight!

I woke up Got Out of my Room and looked for my mum to let her drop me at the airport, but for my surprise she was nowhere to be found, where could she be? Her car is parked right outside! I quickly dialed her number and called.

“Mum, mum where are you?!!” I asked screaming.

“What is wrong? Is everything Ok?” she asked worried.

“Just tell me where are you!” I Said, I was about to tear up. That’s when I saw it there, right on the kitchen table.

“I’m Out with your aunt, I might be late! What’s……..” I hung up before she continued, I didn’t know what I was doing, all I know is that I need to get to that airport right away, Thank god it wasn’t that far. I grabbed my mother’s car keys, n ran out to the garage, got in the driver’s seat n stared at the wheel for a while, I just closed my eyes n turned on the car. Since I’ve tried driving before when we used to go to the farm, I didn’t find it that hard to drive on a clear road. All the roads were pretty much empty, n I was driving 160 km/h. I Felt like I was doing something totally insane but I didn’t care! I needed to get to that airport, n Fast!

“SHIT SHIT NOO” I just got flashed by a radar! So not the time for this. I continued my way n I finally got to the airport after 10 long minutes. I gave my key to the man in charge of the valet parking since I didn’t have much time to park the car. I entered the airport, I didn’t know where I was going Or even where he was traveling, I just ran. I went to the ticket desk n asked the woman who was standing there “excuse me a7med 5aled Al X, which flight is he on?” I was talking very quickly that the woman barely got what I said.

“Sorry ma’am I can’t tell you” she replied.

“NO YOU HAVE TO! I don’t have much time! Plzzz u have to help me” I started begging.
I couldn’t go any farther in the airport, because if I did I’ll be needing my passport. My eyes started Moisting up.


“I’m sorry ma’am but I really can’t help you with this” she looked at me like I was mentally ill or something. I didn’t pay much attention to her. I turned around and started looking all over the place maybe i would see something that would lead me to him. I started running towards the passport control desks.

“Hi, Mmm I don’t have my passport with me, n I don’t want to travel! But I really really need to get in there!” I started crying.

“I’m sorry I can’t let you through unless you have your passport and ticket” the guy said calmly.
“Nooo! Plzzz I Really need to get in there!” I started pleading.


“I’m sorry” he said.

I lost hope. He left n he’s not coming back, my first love, my first heart break, my first date, Disappeared in a plane heading to god knows where. I turned around and started walking towards the door. A walk that would take 2 minutes felt like a lifetime to me, I couldn’t get to the door so I sat on a Bench.

“Hanood!! What are you doing here?!!!” Said a very familiar Voice.

Everything around me went silent, his voice echoed in my head. Was I imagining stuff? Or was it real? I felt pressure on my shoulder like someone put his hand over it. I smiled involuntarily, I stood up, turned around and as Soon as I saw him, I just hugged him so hard that I thought he was going to get squished.

“Wow Mmm Ok. First Things First, Why are you here n why are you in Ur Pajamas?!” a7med said, surprised.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

    I like the last sentence :P "Why are you here and why are you in your Pajamas" hahaha! Made me LOL =p

    H~

    ReplyDelete

Dont be afraid to tell me your honest opinion. Your comments are what make me a better writer.