Friday, December 18, 2009

Part 2 -*

Part 2
Scrambled Hearts


It was right there in front of me, full of colors, I can smell it from all the way across the hall.. I ran up to it... a Huge Bouquet Of flowers was there in front of me , I had no idea who is it from , Or why was it even there in front of my locker .. Or even if it was for me!! I saw a card hanging from the right side of the basket I slowly pulled it n opened it..

It Said:
“Hun plz forgive me for what I have done ... I promise I will never ever hurt u again.. I was such an idiot for letting u go.. I will never find a girl like u .. to care for me as much as u did ..
A7ebch..
Love,
moOodii"
I felt like my eyes were moisting up, I felt it in my Heart! PAIN, But at the same Time I got the butterflies in my stomach n the Goosebumps on my Skin, I threw my tears Quickly b4 anyone could see me, I tore the Card n just moved the bouquet out of my way n Opened my locker, I found another note in side.. I opened it.

It Said:
“Still didn’t forgive me?
Turn around;*”
I felt confused for a second, my mind filled with questions that need to be answered, I Thought about it for like a minute n then I turned around, n as soon as I Did, I felt a sudden push against my body toward the locker, his body was so close to me that I could hear his heartbeats, his face was so close that I could feel his breath On my Skin, he looked at me Quietly ..

“plz I need u in my life ..” He said in a low tone, n getting even closer to me

“Get away from me, Bntmashkal bSbatk!” I said ... Trying to resist the fact that I never want him to leave.
“I’m gonna Get u back w btshoofeen ... U r mine!” His Tone was getting more intense as he left.

I stood there for a minute trying to recall what just happened. I thought to myself...*how does he want me after all he did to me? After all the heart ache he put me through. ?! * I got my books n headed to class with a billion questions Juggling through my mind, what am I supposed to do ?!.. Just forgive him easily? Or just try to forget about him n move on?! ..But how could I move on when he’s doing THIS!
I sat in class, looking at the view outside of the window n not having a clue about what the teacher’s saying..

“Ouch” something hit me on the head, I turned around n I saw a paper ball on the ground, n 7mda pointing at the paper n asking me to read it, I opened the paper.

“BaalaCh Sar7anh?”

“Nothing I Just have a Headache ...” I Wrote Back to her, n again I felt a hit on my head. I opened the paper n read:
“La ... That’s not how u look when u have a headache ... I know u 9arli 10 yrs now ... I memorized every expression on your face. Did he do anything?!!"

I wrote her what happened on the the paper. And as soon as she read it I felt like her face expressions changed 180 degrees. N her eyes opened wide, her jaw dropped open, and she gave me a look that I couldn’t really understand like she was planning For something evil, Allah y3een.

As soon as the bell rang announcing that school was over for today *FINALLY*, she pulled me out of the class, n pushed me against the wall n said.

“I Know Exactly what to do to make him EXTREMELY jealous n we can c if he really loves u Or not “ .. She was really excited about it I didn’t know whether to be scared or excited about what’s going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont be afraid to tell me your honest opinion. Your comments are what make me a better writer.