Saturday, December 19, 2009

Part 3 -*

Part 3
Scrambled Hearts


“ I’m gonna hook you up with some one new .. n plan a Date that we know a7med is going to be there at the same place and the same time .. “ She said with excitement about her genius plan ..

“ But .. I dun want any1 else.. I love him I’m always gonna love him “ I said .. though I was shattered into bits of what he did .. but I still can’t forget the good times we had together n all the love I felt n always will feel ..


“just trust me on this one .. a Guy Craves For what he can’t have “ she gave me a wink n left as soon as she saw her driver’s car pulling up in the parking lot ..

I turned around to go look for 79aa who I had no idea where she was .. n there he was standing surrounded by all his friends .. he turned to look at me and when he noticed that I was looking at him he started walking up to me .. I could feel my heart racing through my chest .. I looked down instantly n pretended to go through my bag pack .. but no point he still came anyway , I felt his warm palm lifting up my face .. n a very soft kiss On my cheek .. I stood still for a second , shocked , he never did that to me in public when we were together , why now ?!! .. I felt the rush of adrenaline in my body .. all the emotions were mixed up inside of me ..

“Just Lisn to me !! .. I Love u” a7med Said .. there was a tone of sadness in his voice .. but I didn’t know whether to believe him or not ..

“ LIER” the words rushed out of my mouth b4 I even got a chance to think about them .. I was appalled with what I said .. so I just picked up my books n went looking for 79aa .. Tears Poured out of my eyes as I searched the school hallways .. hoping to find my sister as soon as possible so I could tell her what’s within me .. I finally found her in the schools newspapers office ..

“ 79aaa yalla we need to leave bsr3aa .. !!! “ with tears gushing through my face .. She was Extremely worried .. she came up to me and started shaking me ..

“Hanood baLaaCh .. ?! Shuuu 9aayer?! “ she was worried

“nothing I’ll tell u fel sayara Just Walk “ I pulled her arm n started heading to the car .. I told her everything as soon as we got in it.. all my sister did was hug me, because she knew that if she said anything it would only make it worse .. I went up to my bed room as soon as we got to the house , I took a warm bath n calmed myself .. I got myself together n called 7amda..
“Aloooo ...? “ She answered .. Excited as usual..


“7mdOoh .. am ready, Call the guy u’re gonna hook me up with .. !” I Sighed..

“Yaaaaayyy .. I was waiting For This.. Affa 3laich ma6elabtyy “ I Barely heard the rest from all the screaming that was happening from enthusiasm .. I dun know wat’s up with this Girl I’ve known her for 10 years n I never saw her depressed.. The exact opposite of me..

“Okay soo I heard that a7med will be at the mall on Thursday .. R u Ready For it?!” She asked
“I’ve been born ready” I felt the urge to torture him just like he’s Doing to me …


( Dont Forget 2 Comment n vOte EveryOne )

1 comment:

  1. Ahh ! I love <3 !! Especially love 7amdo's character <3 (A) !!

    & The story is interesting, waiting for the next part <3!

    ILY hun ;*

    H~

    ReplyDelete

Dont be afraid to tell me your honest opinion. Your comments are what make me a better writer.