Thursday, December 24, 2009

Part 8 -*

Part 8
Scrambled Hearts



“ What do u Want? Just ask n I’ll answer” I said breathless and extremely tired

“who do u want to be with? Tell him I’m the one u love not him!” Said a7med Furious.

“Hind am The One u want to spend your Life with, think of all the times he hurt you! I would never do That to u!” Mayed Said trying to make me stay with him.

I didn’t know who to pick, I Care about them both deeply, n I don’t want to see any of them get hurt, This is Very Hard!!

“SHE’S MINE” a7med start pulling my Arm.

“GET YOUR HAND OFF OF HER!!!!” mayed started pulling my other arm, and it hurt so badly that I actually thought they were Going to get Cut Off ..

I let out a loud shriek, That’s When I Woke Up!

“OMG!” it Felt so Real that I couldn’t help but let my tears pour down my face, I Cried so hard That my sister who was walking by the door heard me, I heard two knocks on the door.

“come in” I said whipping my tears of my cheek

“Hun Wat’s wrong?” 79a asked in concern.

“I don’t know what to do 79oo, I’m so in love with mayed, but I also love a7med could that possibly happen?”

“Wow, hmmm I think you should stay with the one who would promise not to hurt you, the one who would make you smile, and most importantly the one who would love you the most n who cant live without u.” 79a didn’t really like a7med because of was he has done to me, but she had a point.

“Thnxx 79aa U made a Couple Of things Clear, am Going to work out everything right now” I gave her a huge hug, she got up and as she was headed to the door I Dialed 7amda’s number.

It rang three times n she answered.

“Helloooowwww” She answered.

“7amdOh I know who to pick now, 79oo9 made everything Clear” I said very excited for the first time.

“Omg FINALLY! So who is it going to be?” she asked.

“Just Wait n See” I felt so relieved that I finally figured it Out.

“Allah y3een, looks like you’re planning for some trouble aren’t you?”

“well, Like I Said n always will Say I Make them Boys go loco hhhhhhh, ok now I gotta get to work , bye ” I don’t know what was up with me I was so hyper.

I hung Up the phone n got ready, fixed my voice a bit, took a deep breath n dialed the number, it rang but no one answered, I felt bummed for a while but that’s when he called back.

**Eee777mmmm**

“Helloow” I answered very confident.

“heyy” he replied .

“Baby I Love you” I Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont be afraid to tell me your honest opinion. Your comments are what make me a better writer.