Sunday, December 20, 2009

Part 4 -*

Part 4
Scrambled Hearts <>


I woke Up feeling that something was very wrong today.

“Ohh Craap …!!!! It’s Thursday!! “I Yelled ... I Threw myself On The bed n wasn’t even close to think about getting up ..!!

I had no Idea about the guy 7mdOooh was hooking me up with. !! N I kinda changed my mind ..A7med is always on my mind. I Can’t hurt Him its kills me to hurt him !! .. I haven’t heard anything from Him Since that day in school, is he alright?! .. Bad thoughts ran through my mind so quickly. Is he over me? Did he forget me that easily?! As soon as that thought went through my mind I heard a knock on the window. I went to check out what’s happening … He was standing under my window asking me to open it... I hesitated at first and refused, but he kept on begging until I gave up n opened it. Since Our house wasn’t that huge, he didn’t really find it hard to climb up.

“Babe” He said, Breathless..

“What do u want?! Why are u here, to ruin everything even more ?!” I said pissed off .. !!

“Just lisn to me plz ..!! Why are u being so harsh? I really want to fix everything plzz Just forgive me. !! ..” Now he was imploring. I couldn’t handle seeing him broken like this. But I couldn’t forgive him for all the times he broke me.

“I just can’t ………” I didn’t get to finish my sentence when he pushed me on the bed.. N layed on top of me .. I could feel the threat in his breath n his looks, but he was so close to me that I never wanted to get up. He brushed his nose softly on my neck, making his way up to my Lips. My heart went Crazy, my mind stopped thinking, my whole body was numb, he got so close to my lips n pulled away, I stayed On the bed not even looking at him ..

“U Just Don’t get how much I love u ... Do u?!” he asked quietly.

No Answer …

I Can Hear my heartbeats loud n clear .. The way he looks, His Brown Hair, his Tanned Skin , His Honey Eyes , His Body .. Everything about him Make me Go insane!

“I think u Should Leave now ..” I said hesitantly.

“I think I should” He came up closer to me .. And gave me a kiss On the Cheek “U’re Still mine whatever u do...” he sounded more confident now.

As he made his way down the window. I was already on my bed quickly Dialing 7amdo’s number.

Its rang twice, n then she answered..

“I Can’t do it ... I really can’t, I thought I would handle it but I cant, Am a chicken” I Said before she got the chance to say anything.

“Wha..?! .. Whh…?! Whyyyyyyyy?! ..” .. All the excitement disappeared from her tone. All she was left with was astonishment. That I was really excited for 2day. What could have possibly changed my mind?!

I told her what happened.. N she didn’t say a word.. It was rlly quiet for a While .. Then She Said
“Get up, get dressed.. Am picking u up right now.. n U’re gonna do what I told u about , the guy is waiting”

“Buut”.. She Cut me Off b4 I got to continue my sentence..

“No Buts missy ... Yalla..!”

“Fiiiiiine” I sighed...

I got up took a shower, and went looking through my closet to find something to wear , I pulled a pink Strapless Mini Dress That had a Very cute cut near the Waist .. n wore my gorgeous Black ballet Shoes .. I Curled Up my hair, put on some make up.. n I was Set to go ..
I heard the Blackberry ringing (incoming Call From “TwinTii <3”)

“Haa 7mdooh?!” I Answered

“Yallaaaa am Out, 6l3iii”

“Alright ... am already on my way Out” I said.. Not in the mood for anything ..
( Dun Forget The Comments )


2 comments:

  1. omg omg cnt wait 4 part 5 !!! :D

    i loove 7amdoo's personality reminds me of myself (A)

    post part 5 faaast babe !! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ana b3d i love 7mdooo <3 !! a7la shay esmha (H) :P haha ! yalla hun hurry uuuup <3 !! u've got eager readers :P!


    H~

    ReplyDelete

Dont be afraid to tell me your honest opinion. Your comments are what make me a better writer.