Thursday, December 17, 2009

Scrambled Hearts - Part 1

Part 1 -*
Finally.. I started feeling like I got a hold of my breath again.. But I still feel my heart screaming within me.. Like its begging for me to let it Out for a 5 minute break, But it’s so hard For me just to forget what happened.. The way he talked, the way I looked, the way it happened.. Now it all feels like a dream, like none of that was even real.. But unfortunately it was Cuz the pain inside me was bigger than any1 could ever imagine. He left me, broken hearted, alone, & depressed...
You might think that I’m Crazy right?! .. Saying stuff that doesn’t really make sense?! .. Dun worry U’ll Understand.
Outa nowhere my Blackberry started ringing... (Incoming Call from “Babe <3”).>


“Hellow?!” I Said ... with a barely heard Voice.
No answer …

“Mmmm Hellloooow?!” I repeated
“Am sorry Babe .. I didn’t mean it, I dun know what happened to me, I Can’t bare living without u, Its eating me up inside... I can’t handle …..”
“But this happens every time ... U break me down n u expect me to easily come bak to u .. n I’m such an idiot for coming back” I Cut him off b4 he continued .. I don’t know what happened to me suddenly I feel strong n confident “u never really loved me ... I don’t know why you’re wasting your precious time On me ...”
“But Hanood ...” he wanted to say something
“A7mad that’s it I can’t take it anymore ... u make me believe every Word u say n then u go n do the opposite .. What do u want me to believe, That you’re Going to stay with me Forever?! .. That you wouldn’t leave me for the world?! .. That u won’t hurt me? Well guess what BABE.You already killed me so many times that I lost count. Am sorry bs maroom at7amal akthar 3n chee”. I hung up the phone..
He called again .. n again .. n again .. I felt warm tears rushing thru my face, With a salty taste on my lips, I felt like my whole world is going to fall on me any second now , I kept on crying till there was no more tears left .. I felt like the world is spinning, n b4 I can even think about anything I fell asleep.
The piercing sound woke me up. My alarm was going off, reminding me that it’s time for school, I woke up took a shower, Put On my Jeans, my fave Pink Jumper, n my shoes. I Went up to the mirror to c my eyes swollen from all the crying last night I put On some ch7al, eyeliner n some mascara , n I was off to school .. My sister was waiting for me by the door.
“Mab’3aityy t5al9eeen ... I’ve been waiting here For Like n Hour!!” She yelled ..
“am Sorry .. I didn’t get a good sleep Last night >.<” my face filled with sorrow n agony
“Dun tell me! Thaaat bastard did it again?!!! …” she asked

My sister was with me thru everything, though she’s two yrs Older than me but we’re practically twins.

“79aai9 I really dun wanna talk about it.” I sighed.
“Oki yalla 5alna inraw7 3n yakloona now ...”

Our mum dropped us at school as usual, And soon as I Got to school I headed to my locker.

“OMG ... wt the ...? “ I Was Shocked ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont be afraid to tell me your honest opinion. Your comments are what make me a better writer.